2:25 AM

Justin Bieber Not Believe In Santa Claus!

Another week will arrive Christmas Day. Christians throughout the world will celebrate.

Among the festival events will usually appear Santa Claus with a typical apparel, red and white, and carrying a variety of gifts for distribution to children.


However, for a young singer Justin Bieber famous, Santa Claus never really existed. "I do not believe in Santa Claus. Since childhood, my mother says so," he said in an interview with AOL Music.


"The logic of this mother, if I grew up without ever seeing the real Santa that means my mom lied to me. Similarly, when mothers talk about God, I may not believe it."

Therefore, instead of getting gifts from Santa Claus, Bieber will actually exchange gifts or souvenirs at Christmas with family and relatives.

"We played a game on Christmas Day where everyone brings a gift. The game of dice, if you get doubles then you get a prize. Conversely if it can not double it someone else's turn to play," he explained.

This year, Bieber will return to her hometown in Canada to celebrate Christmas dinner with companion taulan, as well as brother and sister.

When asked his hopes on this Christmas, he replied, "Frankly, I have no desire nothing on this Christmas. I just hope everyone is happy and healthy always my family," he explained. "And I hope everyone will hear my Christmas album."



0 Responses to “Justin Bieber Not Believe In Santa Claus!”

Post a Comment